The Best 5 Inventory Management and Control Systems Designed for Apparel Manufacturing Businesses
Looking to buy an inventory management and control software for your apparel manufacturing business? Look no further as you have come to the right place! Check out the best 5 software you can use!
We all know that the traditional technique for recording and saving inventory information in Excel is no more an effective tool for managing and organizing the apparel business. In order to control and manage the inventory in the warehouse or in store, implementing an inventory management and control system is what you need to do.
You need a system that will help you organize and manage all of your inventory, keep track on your items, and help you provide a better customer service.
In this article, we are going to present you the best 5 inventory and control systems that are specially designed for apparel manufacturing businesses. All of these systems are created specifically for apparel, textiles, and footwear businesses to help enhance coordination, visibility, and control.
Here are the 5 systems you can use:
- Elastic – This is a cloud-based B2B software for apparel manufacturers. It is highly popular system solution as the software includes online order entry, digital catalog, order status, assortment planning, and etc.
- FastManager – Another popular inventory and control platform you can take advantage of. This is a business management platform created specifically for the apparel decorating businesses. You can check their official website and discover more information about the packages the offer, the features the software includes, the prices, and etc.
- Indigo8 – This is an inventory management and control software for wholesale or fashion. It will help you manage your entire apparel business from sales orders and style development to warehousing, invoicing, PO’s, POS, and much more.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite – This is a multichannel retail business system solution for retailers and sellers that can be adopted as an all-in-one retail ERP or as a store solution. Check their website for more information.
- APPS 10i – It is an ERP application that includes all business operations and activities that take place in a made-ups, apparel, leather, or textile manufacturing company.
Don’t make rash decisions. Check all of these platforms, compare the process, and then decide which software better suits your business’ needs and plans. Select the best inventory management and control system for your apparel business!
— Wasp Barcode (@WaspBarcode) 30 de mayo de 2017