5 Restaurant Technologies that Make Customer Happy and Satisfied
The customer happiness can make or break your restaurant business! Read this article and discover the 5 restaurant technologies that drive customer happiness and satisfaction!
If you are involved in the service business industry, then you probably know that customer happiness and satisfaction is a key factor of how your restaurant business is doing.
Driving customer happiness is something that every restaurant owners must focus on. In order to increase the customer happiness, you have to use one of these 5 restaurant technologies:
- Digital Loyalty Programs – Computerizing your loyalty program will help you stay organized and will equip you with loyalty members’ information that can help increase customer happiness and satisfaction. It is proven that all customers want and are looking for a digital access. According to one study, almost 85% of the loyalty program members want to interact with an online loyalty program.
(Read more about: What does it Mean the Power of Inventory Management)
- Bill Splitting – Splitting a bill can cause a headache. When some individuals carry cash or credit cards, splitting a bill can be a real problem among the group and a nightmare for the restaurant as well. So, why not make things easier and offer an integrated bill splitting option into a Point of Sale system.
- Mobile Ordering – Allowing your clientele to order from anywhere at any time will definitely increase and improve the customer happiness and satisfaction. Mobile ordering saves time, enables them with a better choice, and allows them to engage with your restaurant brand in a fun and unique way. By allowing your customers to order via mobile you will increase the customer loyalty and you will be able to offer better ways to engage with your customers.
- Delivery Management – When it comes to delivery, you should know that it is a term we use when customers usually care about three things only – how simple is to order, how fast my food is going to be here, and whether or not I will get exactly what I ordered. You need to shape your delivery process and make your customers happy with a proper delivery management system.
- Digital Menus – Now, you can make it simple to order with the Digital Menu Board. It will solve all of your issues related to handwritten signage and will help you to differentiate the prices from your dinner to lunch menu.
Take advantage of these 5 technologies and bring your restaurant business to the next level!
— Michael Spencer (@Mike_K_Spencer) 2 de junio de 2017